Company Registration No. 4194904 (England and Wales) | Charity Registration No. 1086050 (England and Wales) | NOTA 2A Parkyn Road, Nottingham, NG5 6BG
2019 Venue and Accommodation
EUROPA HOTEL, BELFAST CITY.
This internationally famous hotel is superbly located in the heart of Belfast, convenient to the business and commercial districts, and ideally positioned amongst the entertainment and shopping areas.
Since its opening, the Europa has remained favourite among the capital’s meeting places, and this cosmopolitan hotel offers spacious elegance, luxury and style. With 272 Bedrooms including 1 Presidential Suite, 5 Junior Suites and 92 Executive Bedrooms, the Europa is the largest hotel in Northern Ireland.
- The Europa is situated in the heart of the City Centre on Great Victoria Street.
- Belfast City Airport is 3 miles from the Hotel, and the International Airport just 16 miles.
- Great Victoria Street Railway Station adjoins the Hotel.
- The Europa Bus Centre is located behind the Hotel.
- A multi-storey car park for 500 cars is adjacent to the Hotel.
- The link road for the M1 and M2 motorways is half a mile away, and Belfast Ferry terminals are less than a 5 minute drive.
- Translink UlsterBus – operates a service passing the Hotel which leads to Larne, Bushmills, Portrush and Coleraine.
- Train Station situated in Larne which operates a direct service to Belfast, and onwards to Dublin.
- Regular Ferry service from Larne to Cairnryan and Troon and from Belfast to Stranraer, Liverpool and the Isle of Man.
- Need something about how much the bus is from the airport and how frequent they run?
NOTA are pleased to confirm that we have reserved rooms at the Europa from the 17th September to the 19th September. You can book your accommodation at the time of booking.